Feb 21, 2014

Spring Forward Fashion

I don't know about you, but I am ready for SPRING! New York Fashion Week just passed, and all the hot trends are out and being flaunted and I just can't wait to get my spring style game on!

Here are some treasures I've come across recently while I was procrastinating browsing the internet doing blog research. Enjoy!


In looove with these hot pink Coach sunglasses! If only I had some spare cash to burn on these babies...


How cute are these? I love how they look paired with the shiny black leggings. Sigh...spring where are you so I can where these while I ride my bike and look cute?


I rarely wear heels because a) they are usually very uncomfortable, and b) I'm already tall enough, but I have no problem admiring how hot they look. These 2-toned beauties from Proenza Schouler are too cute.


I love everything about the Peter Pilotto for Target Collection. In stores now!


How rockin' is this? I kind of NEED it. Cynthia Rowley.


I have always been into the sheer cut-out look, and was so excited to see if come back into style in late 2012/2013. Looks like the trend is still going strong with this sexy top from Intermix. And how well would it match either of the two skirts below..?


This one from Marks and Spencer is perfect for daytime....


...and this one would be perfect with that Intermix top on a hot date or night out with the girls, from Next.


Alexander McQueen. Enough said.

So, it looks like there is a lot of white and black going on for this season, and lots of textures and interesting floral-type patterns. Bright hues paired with neutrals and big, bold jewelry will be popular again.

Do you have a favorite trend for spring? Lmk in the comments!


 photo Untitled1.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment

go ahead...let it flow...